Love your back to school pictures! How did you make the signs? I wish I had made something cool like that :)maybe I still have time to go to Micheals before I pick up Emery ;)
What a great idea! I love the verses and their ages, colors, etc. THeir poses reflect their personalities so well! Cuties! They are growing up so fast, sniff sniff!
Two BEAUTIFUL girls! Great photos and I LOVE your chalkboard!! Creative with all the writing and super cute! Where did you get them at?
ReplyDeleteLove your back to school pictures! How did you make the signs? I wish I had made something cool like that :)maybe I still have time to go to Micheals before I pick up Emery ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love the verses and their ages, colors, etc. THeir poses reflect their personalities so well! Cuties! They are growing up so fast, sniff sniff!
ReplyDelete