Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mischief Maker

“Hey Mom.  I needed to dry my hands.”

mischief

“I’m just helpin’ get the pots and pans out so you can make me some dinner.”

mischief2

“Waffle?”

mischief

“Oh, you just did the floors? I can help you get these things back where they belong.”

mischeif

“What?”

mischeif1

“You left the fridge open, Mom.  Don’t worry.  I’ll see what sounds good.”

mischief1

“Can’t get upset with a face this cute, can ya?”

mischief2

Smile

3 comments:

  1. Oh my too cute! Her and Hannah would have lots of fun together! It's the smile that makes it all ok! What a cutie pie! Such a fun addition:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! Love her little chubby legs in the fridge :) I know I felt like I was telling Owen No every time I turned around at that age. But the same thing. Then he smiles and it's not such a big deal anymore:)

    ReplyDelete