Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Schedule

Well we are officially back in the swing of our school-year schedule.  Both Awana and dance started last week and bible study will be starting up soon.

I got several pictures of Boo in her dance outfit but didn’t realize that none of them were good until I started to get this post together.  The only one I got of her smiling was one when we were already there. 

dance

Bug has moved up to the 6-9 class and this year they are combining ballet/tap with cheer so two weeks they do one then two weeks with the other. 

Cheer was up first and I thought she looked so cute in her shorts and new tennis shoes. :)

dance1

Here she is with one of her best friends.

dance2

The girls were ECSTATIC for the first day of Awana!  They asked me no less than ten times if it was time to leave.  They both had a blast and can’t wait for this week!

awana

While I love the lazy days of summer I also love a good schedule so I’m happy to be back in the swing of things!

2 comments:

  1. I love being back in a set routine too! C was also excited for Awanas and the cheer they are working on in dance is super cute!! Can't wait to see them perform for us!! K does look super adorable in her cheer clothes and new shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of K and S together in their Awana's wear :) Makes me wish we had signed Emery up in time this year although I'm having trouble adjusting as it is!

    ReplyDelete