The One.
The Only.
HERBIE HAMSTER! *applause*
No autographs please.
Hee hee hee. :)
The girls are in love!
He is the new fan favorite around here!
They are doing really well with him! I’ve been pleasantly surprised at their gentleness and carefulness with him.
So sweet.
The pamphlet he came with said to let him adjust to his new home for 3-4 days before playing with him. SO HARD. They girls were not exactly patient, asking me every five minutes if it was time to get him out yet. I was as bad as they were. I kept asking myself the same question. :)
I always loved my hamsters so Herbie has already wiggled his way into my heart. We had a hard time agreeing on his name, and finally came up with Herbie because it is from Boo’s current favorite book Lottie’s New Beach Towel. It’s a really cute little book.
The girls have discovered that Little People toys are the perfect size for Herbie! He spent a fun playtime crawling in and out of the barn and Noah’s Ark. Haha:)
We anticipate many more fun days with Herbie! As long as we can keep some pudgy little baby hands off him (see above picture). She wants nothing more than to get her hands on him! She squeals and points and grabs when she sees him. She may become his number one enemy!
Welcome to our family Herbie! Good luck! :)
Fun! I had Anneka clean our Sally's cage today all by herself and the bathroom was a total disaster. We really should let our girls hold our hamster, more. You are inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! The girls will learn so much about taking care of an animal and what a cutie! I love that he fits in the barn! So cute!
ReplyDelete