I have a little rhyme that I repeat to Peanut that ends with “you have no hair!” because she seems to be a bit follicly challenged at this point. Although it’s just par for the course for our kiddos! It seems like most kids have plenty of hair by the time they are one, but each of our girls have been slow-growing in that department. Here’s a recent picture of Peanut. She has one good patch of hair that sprouts out of the area that would be covered by a yamaka. We try to comb it forward so it looks like she has at least a little hair. :)
I looked up at what age the other two finally started growing hair. Here’s Boo around her 1st birthday. Not much hair, but at least she would still let me put a headband in; Peanut just rips them right off.
This is an expression we see a lot. Guess Peanut got it from her big sister. :)
Here are two pictures from the first time I did Boo’s hair. They were from April of that year so she was about 15 months.
Aww, look at that chubby little face!
Here’s a picture from K’s first birthday. Not much hair to speak of.
This is K at 15 months, so she had even less than S.
This is one of the first pictures I found of her with her hair done. It was in February of 09’ so she was only about two and half months away from her 2nd birthday!
So the moral of this little tale is that I need to be more patient and wait for Peanut’s hair to grow in. I guess I shouldn’t complain. I already spend more time fixing the girls’ hair then my own. Once Peanut needs hers done it will probably be a ponytail every day for me! :)
LOVE all the flashback photos!! It's so fun looking back. Even with little hair Peanut is super adorable!! I'll give you some of Layla's - I'm already cutting hers:)
ReplyDelete