Yesterday Buggy turned one year old! In her words, “It’s my birthday in Christ!”
It was exactly one year ago that she made the most important decision of her life, and was “re-born”. Today we celebrated, wanting her to understand that while her life is not always going to be perfect she will always have the joy of the Lord in her heart to see her through whatever trials come her way.
Today we woke up and got ready for the day after I fed Peanut. We drove to Noni’s house, where I fed Peanut again. Then we went out to lunch of K’s choice and let the girls play on the indoor playground there, after which we went back to Noni’s where I fed Peanut again (are you seeing a pattern here?? haha)
Noni gave Buggy a little gift.
A globe! That will come in handy with our little Geography lessons!
Her face got all red, but she insisted on blowing it up herself. :)
We left Boo and Peanut with Noni and Bug and I went to town and stopped by Sonic for a celebratory “Birthday” drink. Then we went to the Christian book store and I let her pick out a new chapter book. They have a new Precious Moments kid fiction line so we’re going to try it out and see if she likes them. After that it was a quick run to Winco as we hurried through the store so I could get back to…you guessed it…feed Peanut!
Since we were on the go all day I knew I wouldn’t have time to bake anything so I let her pick out some cupcakes. We brought Daddy dinner from town and then we all sang, “Happy Re-Birthday to you…”
Sweet girl.
Happy Re-Birthday Bug! We are so proud of you!
That's so cool! I love that idea.
ReplyDelete