I really don’t know why we insist on buying toys for our kids. They always have more fun with things that aren’t meant to be toys. I am reminded of this every time we get a big cardboard box, but I never imagined that toilet paper could be so much fun!
Now that I have a laundry room to store stuff I buy two big packages of toilet paper at a time. This last time I did it I was putting away groceries and looked in the living room to find that Bug had opened the big packages and got out all the smaller ones. She literally spent almost an entire hour playing with them! She built some pretty cool towers…I didn’t get a picture, but they were pretty impressive and taller than her!
She made a throne…but didn’t see the irony. :)
Boo came in and got in on the fun.
A bed complete with a pillow and headboard. :)
Oh to have such an active imagination! Maybe for Christmas we should skip the traditional presents and get her a Costco sized package of paper towels. Just think of all the fun that could come of that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment