We had a fairly busy weekend! (no pun intended) Haha :) On Friday night we went to our local fair for a few hours. Peanut was going to need to eat right when we got there so I made her a bottle before we left. It was dinner time so we got some good old fried fair food. Good thing it’s only once a year! :)
After we all ate we hit the animal barns. First up was the cows. Boo was excited to see the animals but wanted someone to hold her so she didn’t have to get too close.
With the exception of the Poultry barn. She wasn’t scared of any of the chickens.
And she really liked the ducks.
Bug was pretty offended by the smells in the pig barn. :)
We asked Boo which was her favorite pig and she pointed to this one and said, “This Mommy one.” To which we replied, “Oh is that one a girl?” “Yes!” she said emphatically. “How can you tell?” I asked her. “The girl pigs are pink and the boy pigs are black!” she explained. Pretty good logic if I do say so myself. :)
The girls were SO squirmy while Noni was trying to take this picture! They literally would not stand still! It was kind of funny to watch…usually I am on the frustrating end of trying to take a picture of moving targets. :)
Why the long face? :)
“Bunny wabbits!”
I was starting to hurt and figured I was overdoing it a bit but then I realized I had forgotten to take my pain killers before we left and hadn’t had any in about 8 hours. I finished one set of them today and have a few days left on the ibuprofen. Hopefully things finish healing because at this point I can definitely tell when I haven’t taken anything in a while!
We headed back towards the fair entrance after the animals but of course we had to stop and get an elephant ear! We let the girls play in the kids area and then headed home for bed. We didn’t get to stay too long but it was nice to get out of the house and enjoy some fair fun!
I'm glad you got to get out for a little while. Do you find going out is easier with the second and third then the first? Going out with Emery was such a big deal, with Owen not so much :)
ReplyDelete