Buggy has been talking about weddings lately so she was thrilled to finally have the chance to observe one. She drew multiple pictures for the bride and groom in the week leading up to the wedding. She was so excited to be there! Boo was happy too…until I asked her to sit still for a picture. :)
I look as huge as I feel in this picture! I’m definitely getting very uncomfortable and ready to get the show on the road! Three more weeks!
The girls were in awe of the cake. It was pretty impressive!
Bug had so much fun playing with her cousins. She adores her oldest cousin, S.
Boo occupied herself with unwrapping and eating the wedding favors and drinking water out of a “big giwl gwass”. :)
Then it was time for the main event. It was a beautiful ceremony. Everything was gorgeous, especially the bride!
Boo enjoyed the wedding dinner…well mostly the fruit. I had a hard time getting her to eat anything else. :)
The kids were so cute watching the bride and groom get their pictures taken.
We helped with the process of cleaning up while the kids were entertained with some baby sitters they’d hired. They put on the movie Aladdin which Bug has seen before, but only with all the “scary” scenes fast-forwarded. She was quite nervous to have to watch the whole thing and when I checked on her she was clinging to her cousin and biting her nails.
Boo didn’t want to sit still for the movie so she perused the toys with Waylon.
I finally called it quits at 9:30 and took the girls back to the hotel to get them in bed while everyone else stayed to finish cleaning up.
The next morning the whole family, including the bride and groom, came over to the hotel and had breakfast with all the relatives that were staying there. Bug was so excited to get to hug the bride and give her the pictures she’d worked so hard on. So sweet.
We did some visiting and then made our way home. The trip back was just as successful as the way down and we were home in plenty of time for bed. It was a beautiful wedding and I’m so glad we were able to go! What a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment