Saturday, June 2, 2012

Shoes

Boo loves shoes.  She especially loves some “new” princess tennis shoes that were handed down from a friend.  They are pretty scruffy looking and I was happy to get them to use as play shoes in the backyard.  I don’t like having to worry about them ruining their shoes.  Little did I know she would become attached to them and want to wear them ALL the time.  Literally.  The minute she gets up in the morning she wants to put them on and it’s a struggle every night to get her to give them up for bed. 

The funny thing is that she calls them her “ex-er shoes”.  I think she only sees me put on tennis shoes when I’m going to exercise so she has labeled any and all tennis shoes as exercise shoes.   When she’s not calling them “ex-er shoes” they are her “bouncy shoes” because they light up when she bounces.  I had to get a little video of her and her shoes since I know these cute little pronunciations will quickly fade away.  She also calls her Crocs “rocks” and her sandals “candles”. Smile

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute!! Noah is obsessed with shoes, too. He loves finding every shoe in the house and returning it to it's rightful owner. Clearly, they were meant to be together.

    ReplyDelete