Friday, April 13, 2012

It’s A…

GIRL! That’s right!  Another little princess will soon be joining the family.  Bug is THRILLED!  She skipped out of the Dr’s office saying, “I got my wish!”

girl

We got to have our ultrasound done by my best friend from high school again! She was actually scheduled to work elsewhere but she traded with someone else so she could perform our ultrasound like she did with our other two girls.  Baby girl did NOT want to cooperate for a profile pic, but O was able to maneuver around and get one at the end.

girl3

She counted 10 little toes! Here’s the right foot.

girl4

We had dinner with the grandparents and then had apple pie while we watched the DVD of the ultrasound.  Bug really wanted to put a candle in the pie to celebrate so we did. :)

girl2

Poor Daddy is going to be REALLY outnumbered now!  He’s being a great sport about it, but says he’s going to have to build himself a big shop in about 13 years.  We’ll have 13, 15, and 18 year old girls!  Three teenage girls in one house will definitely be interesting. :)  But in all seriousness we’re thrilled that God has given us a third baby girl! 

girl1

We love our girls!  All three of them! :)

5 comments:

  1. How awesome! Sisters! Just think of the relationships they will have growing up and as adults- I think that sounds so amazing. Congrats to your entire family. I can't wait to meet this new little girl :) (and I am so curious to find out what you are going to name her!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So excited for this fall and all the little babies my friends are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contratulations! I love haveing sisters, they are such a blessing! I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news! Congratulations to all four of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Another beautiful little girl. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete