Christ is risen!
He is risen indeed!
We woke up this morning and did Easter baskets with the girls. I had bought them these raincoats and rainboots a loooong time ago on a really great sale and they are finally the right size. The boots are the perfect but the coats will still be a little big for a while.
I knew they would get tons of candy from Grandma’s annual Easter party (will post about that tomorrow) so they only got one little chocolate bunny in their baskets. :)
Noni and I had to run to church to be in the Easter quartet at the early service and then we came back and got lunch in the oven and crockpots. Then it was back to church for Sunday school and the late service, and then back home for our Easter lunch with Noni, Papa, Grandma, and Grandpa.
The girls (and even baby!) got a second round of Easter baskets from Noni and Papa.
“Ea-ther eggs!”
We hope you are all having a wonderful day celebrating our risen Savior!
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to you and your family :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute that the baby got a basket too! :) And great family picture. What cute dresses!
ReplyDeleteOk, I love that everyone, and baby got a basket but I really love the family pic. SO cute! Congrats again and again!!!! Gorgeous family! I love their dresses, so cute to have matching girls!
ReplyDeleteTheir dresses are ADORABLE!! I love that color - is it coral? And I love the baby's diapers in the Easter Basket - ha!
ReplyDelete