Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost Videos

I was cleaning out my email inbox today and found these two videos that T had taken on his phone a long time ago.  I was going to say that judging by her hair I was guessing they were both taken around her first birthday, and then I looked at the email date and it was two days after her birthday. :)

I LOVE the way she laughs in the first one.  It’s amazing to me that she is only 19 months old and yet it seems like it was AGES ago that she was this small.  They change SO much in the first few years! 

Love that sweet smile.  It makes my heart happy!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I've already watched these several times. You can't watch them without giggling and smiling. She's so precious and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Got to love stumbling upon old videos :)

    ReplyDelete