Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friends with Babies

The other day I realized that two of our good friends are having babies soon so if we wanted to see them while they were still families of three we’d better go ahead and do it!  So I set up two “dates” to hang out.

Last Tuesday we met one set of friends at a park and had a picnic dinner.  The kids played on the playground and then found the water.  I knew Boo would be soaked no matter what I did so I went ahead and stripped her clothes off before she could ruin them.  Good thing I did because both she and K were fully in the water before it was over.

friends

friends1

friends2

I’m really glad we got to spend time with them when we did because even though they weren’t due for a few weeks they had their baby last Saturday!  So excited for you guys V family!

The next day we had a playdate with our good friend E and his Mommy.  We met up at a jumpy place and the kids had a ball playing on all the inflateables. 

These next pictures are off my phone and not as good of quality. 

Boo is such a little daredevil.  She had no hesitation climbing the huge slides and going down.

friends5

She loved it and wanted to do it over and over again!

friends6

The three kiddos taking a breather.

friends7

After they worked up an appetite we headed to Sonic for some lunch on the patio.  We had a great time!  Thanks for meeting us guys!  We’re looking forward to your announcement any day now!

friends3

We are so thankful for good friends!  And for new little friends too!  Can’t wait to meet the new babies!

1 comment: