Monday, June 6, 2011

Showering a Friend

Wow, what a busy, fun weekend! We went to town for errands and shopping on Friday night, Sunday was church and going to a fun antique show with a friend and then having a family over for dinner, but our busiest day was definitely Saturday.

~

T got to go military refueling flight (I'll have to see if I can get him to post about it...the pictures are really neat!!!) while the girls and I went to town again so we could attend the shower of one of my best friends from high school! The shower was right during Boo's nap, and since she has now moved to one long, three hour, nap a day I decided to ask Mama if Boo could come to her house. She agreed so after K and I dropped Boo off we headed to the shower. It is always so much fun to see my high school girlfriends, and even better when we are celebrating a new addition to the next generation of friends!

~

I had so much fun making the baby's gift! (her name for her room) I loved working with the colors that the happy parents have chosen...aren't they pretty?

And it just so happens that little Addison will have a friend only 7 weeks younger than her in our little group! Don't they both look adorable?!? I love little round pregnant bellies. :)
I think the best thing about old friends is that no matter how often you see each other, when you do get together you just fall right back into that close friendship. Love you girls!
P.S. Today we are meeting with a realtor to start the process of selling our house in town! When we moved out here it was the dead of winter, and the housing market was in that big slump. Unfortunately it is now in a new slump, but since our renter has moved on we are going to try and see if it will sell this summer. We would appreciate any prayers you'd care to send our way!

1 comment: