I'm sorry to tell you that two members of my family are suffering from a terrible disease: kantaputpshoosavayitus.
~
I've tried to ignore the signs, but I have finally accepted the inevitable. They need help. For years I have tried to encourage them, but I realize now that I have only been participating in co-dependent relationships. And now I am speaking out. Don't be afraid to let the truth be known.
~
If you find six or more pairs of shoes lying about your house at any given moment you too may be a victim of this horrible disease.


So far, only two members of my family seem to be affected, but I believe it to be hereditary as I am already seeing the early warning signs present themselves in my youngest.
If you see any indication of this in your own family, get help, before it's too late. Unless you want this to happen to you...

Hey the other members of my family have this problem too! I've been known to find three different pairs of Andrew's shoes in the living room or even all of his shoes jumbled on the floor by our bed (b/c the closet is too far away at that point?)
ReplyDeleteHa!! We're a "Huge Shoe Pile in Mommy's Office" type of family. But they do wander out and around the house at times..
ReplyDeleteI am sad to say my boys have this disease as well hahahaha
ReplyDelete