Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beach Fun

We're back from our annual trip to the lake resort with T! He had his conference and classes while the girls and I spent the days at the beach, the pool, and the park. And I spent many an hour on the balcony...which is better than spending hours sitting in a dark hotel room while they napped. :)
~
We thought we got away scot free from our usual problems we have when we go on this trip, but alas...Boo Bear was the perpatrator this year. Bug has had MANY a car puking episode so I guess it was her turn, but WOW. No warning whatsoever. 4 rounds: Puke. Bigger puke. Even bigger puke. Projectile puke, puddling in the seat, spraying all manner of toys, books, upolstry, etc. Sorry for the graffic visual. So we did the whole pull over on the side of the road, strip the kid, scoop puddles of throw up out with glove box napkins and baby wipes. Tons of fun. :P
~
Anyway, for some reason I am unable to load pictures at the moment...also unable to center text, spell check, etc. (sorry) so as soon as I can I will post pictures from our trip. Here is the one picture I did manage to upload. This was the view from our balcony at sunset. It was gorgeous. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it was beautiful.
And now I will go try to save the car seat that will never be the same. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I'm so sorry! Do your girls get car sick? Or just unfortunate stomach bug timing?

    I'm wondering if Noah's whole problem with the car is it makes him queasy. He's happy as long as we're NOT moving. We're not a car sick kind of family, but maybe he's a car sick kind of baby.

    ReplyDelete