K started Cubbies this fall! T did AWANA when he was younger, and although I didn't, I'm a big fan of the program. She was so excited that she is old enough to go to Cubbies and she has the added bonus of her Noni being her Cubbie teacher!
~
I have been meaning to take my camera in and get some pictures b/c the Cubbies are so darn cute! T is working with T&T boys and I am working with T&T girls, so after being with the "big" kids all night these little guys look so tiny and adorable!
~
Boo rides around in the hiking backpack all night and she and I skip out on the last session so I can bring her home a little early. It's definitely not easy to work with her squirming around all the time, but it's not too bad...so far...she's getting increasingly unhappy about being confined for 1.5 hours. :P
~
Here's K with one of her little friends. My mom said he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek tonight when they were coloring! So funny.
~
It was bible character night. K, of course, wanted to be Jesus since He is her all time favorite hero of the bible. I put my sweater on her with tights and a pillowcase around her head. ~
My mom had to take her to the bathroom and I guess she was having trouble getting a hold of the sweater so she could go and said, "Ugh! WHY did Jesus wear this??"
She LOVES the circle and is SO proud of herself when she runs so fast.
Giving it all she's got!
She was about to bust when she was through and came back to the line listening to the praise of her group.
But the best thing about Awana is that she is learning more and more about God and how much He loves us.~
We can't wait to see how the rest of the year turns out!
We can't wait to see how the rest of the year turns out!

You got me laughing out loud on this one! I'm sure people in the hall are wondering what I'm doing in here hahaha. That is so wonderful that Jesus is her hero! Now I think I could cry! Oh boy, I better get to work :)
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! I love her Jesus outfit - and her comments about the bathroom!! :)
ReplyDelete