Love that sweet face.
Height: 40 1/4 inches
Weight: 32 1/2 pounds
Some of my favorite things she says right now:
"retend" - pretend
"nola bar" - granola bar
"ham-bur-bur-ger" - hamburger
"Pri Sun" - Capri Sun
"yo-gut" - yogurt
"ax-ih-didn't" - accident
"later day" - yesterday, earlier today, or later today
"Wa-mirt" - Walmart (sounds like varmint with a w)
"fumb" - thumb...I don't understand why she can say thank, three, this, that, but she still says, "fumb", but it's so cute I don't correct her
"Don't argue me!" - she says this when she gets frustrated that we aren't letting her do something. When she argues with us we say, "K, please don't argue with me." It's hard to explain to her that there are some things that a parent can say to a child but not vice versa. We also have this problem with, "Can you sit down and be quiet now please?" :)
~
Some of our favorite things she does:
The other day she started doing pelvic thrusts while dancing...I know for a FACT that she has never seen anyone do that so I must assume it is a natural thing, haha, and when I looked at her funny she said, "I'm pumping my booty!"
She also thinks it's funny to spank herself and, heaven help us, it looks so funny that we can't help but laugh, which, of course makes her do it even more. What a nut!
Whenever she does something bad, or accidently breaks/spills something (which pretty much happens every day) she says quietly, "I'm sorry, Mommy. Do you forgive me?"
If she does something for us, cleaning up her room, doing a chore, etc. she will look up with such a joyful smile and say, "I'm a blessing!"
Throughout the day I hear her making up songs, and often times they are just the words, "I love you Jesus!" sang to different tunes. When I hear her I think her little voice must sound better than the most famous singer in the world, to Him.
She will randomly stop whatever she is doing and say, "I love you Mommy! (Daddy or Boo)" It is so sweet. And often times if we are playing or coloring next to her she will just lean over and kiss our cheek, hand, or arm.
~
She may be off-the-wall hyper, neverstopsmoving, and very intense/dramatic at times...okay most of the time :) but she is such a sweet little girl and we are so thankful for each day we have with her. She is definitely a blessing that we thank God for everyday!

That's awesome! I love all the little things they say, and the ways they pronounce things. Ali is, I'm afraid, starting to grow out of that. She actually corrected herself the other day for the first time - "Octofus - I mean Octopus." It made me so sad!!!
ReplyDelete