Well Boo just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I guess that's only natural. I wonder why I expect her to stay small? :) She is really moving these days. She can crawl across the house in a matter of seconds and is quick to get into things before we can stop her. She loves to crawl over to something and pull herself up.
~
She's not too interested in standing b/c there is usually something she wants to grab on the floor but she has stood several times on her own for a few seconds. My mom actually got a picture of her standing the other day!
She is such a little busy bee. I had hoped that since we already have a VERY active child that we would get a more mellow second baby, but so far it looks like I am out of luck. :)
She loves her sister so much. It is so sweet to watch them interact.
Peek-a-boo!



Goodness, that picture of you two smiling....I have a picture of you at one year old that looks almost identical to Boo. Two beauties!
ReplyDeleteNoni
She's so cute! That's such a fun age - I think that's about the time I started *really* enjoying Ali :)
ReplyDelete