My Aunt is here from Texas! I love when she visits because she is one of my most favorite people in this big wide world! She has always been a second mom to me and it makes my heart glad to see her with my girls.
~
Boo and her Great Aunt.
Tuesday was my grandma's birthday so we headed over to my parents to celebrate. We call her Mama (sounds like Maw-maw). We had a great dinner and then played Bocci Ball. It is such a fun game! I had never heard of it until a few years ago, but we love it!






You guys sure packed a lot of birthdays into this month! :)
ReplyDeleteK took some great pictures! Mercie always asks to use my camera too and can get better pictures of Emery then I can because he will sit still for her ;)
Those ARE some great pics! Boo is a much better photo taker than Ali...
ReplyDelete