Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slippin' and Slidin'

Noni and Papa surprised Bug with a slip and slide at their house! She, of course, was thrilled! She wanted to change into her swimsuit and try it out right away. You can see the excitement on her face. :)
The water was freezing since it was coming straight out of the hose which comes straight out of their well. She didn't want to go down until Papa kinked the hose so it wouldn't squirt her.

Ready, set, go!

Here's a little video of Daddy giving her a little help.

For a kid, it just doesn't get much better than a sprinkler on a hot summer day!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun :) I love K's little pig tails. When I was watching the video at first I thought it must be from a few weeks ago because I thought I heard Sean laughing but then I realized it was Mama. They have the same laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And I love the new look of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Mom got one, and I was shocked that Ali would try it, being the cautious self that she is. Makes me want to slip n slide again...

    ReplyDelete