I cannot believe my little baby is 6 months old already! It has gone by WAY too fast! This morning I told K, "Your sister is 6 months old today!" and she responded with, "Wow! How did she get that big so fast?" My thoughts exactly. How did it go so quickly? I just want a pause button. I want to stay in this blissful state of babyhood for just a bit longer. I love this precious girl so much!
At six months Boo is:Sitting up quite well.
Has two teeth.
Loves to "sing" and "talk".
Will sit and listen to us read several books at a time.
Loves her sister to pieces!
Eats 4 times a day (every 4 hours)
And takes 3 naps.
Goes to bed about 8:30 and wakes up around 7:30 or 8.
Plays quietly in her crib until we come to get her.
Is all smiles when we look at her.
Is not a huge fan of rice cereal.
Reaches up when she wants to be held.
Is grabbing EVERYTHING!
And has a really long reach...nothing is safe! :)
And whatever she gets goes straight in the mouth.
And is just SUCH a happy baby!
Oh, time...I wish you would just slow down so I can hold onto these moments a little longer!
We'll just have to do our best to enjoy every minute with our sweet 6 month old little girl!

She's so adorable!! Happy half birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, you did it. You made me cry. I miss her soooooooo much!
ReplyDelete