I'm having bloggy withdrawals! I tried to post on T's IPhone but it wouldn't let me even type. (We are at Grandma and Grandpa's for the long weekend).
~
We are getting our new computer soon...the tracking number says it's in town so it should be delivered to us on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait!
~
I have lots of pictures and a video or two to share as soon as we are up and running.
~
But for now all I have is something funny that K said today: T was tossing her in the air after dinner and Grandma said, "Ugh, Daddy, she just ate!" K piped right up and said, "Grandma I'm not eight, I'm two!" :)
~
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Making time to blog when you are getting into a new routine is hard anyway. When Emery was a newborn I would tell Andrew what to type for my posts while I was nursing. That way i got two things done at once ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's too cute! I love the literalness that kids have!!
ReplyDelete