We gave S her first bath the other night. It went a lot better than K's first bath. That bath was just a non-stop scream while we washed her up as quickly as possible. :) S doesn't look too happy about it, but she didn't put up too much of a fuss.
Maybe having her big sister there was all the comfort she needed. :)

K is very eager to help do everything with the baby. That will be a very nice thing as S gets older. I'm looking forward to having a good little helper. The help is a little scary at the moment with S being so little but K does a very good job being gentle...most of the time. :)

K is very much looking forward to the day when S can join her in the big girl bathtub and they can play together. With as quickly as babies grow I'm sure it will be in no time!
You are so lucky to have a mellow second baby. My worst fear is to have a fussy second baby and a toddler ;) I have heard that the second is the hardest to adjust to. That's what they say anyway. I love the pictures of K and S together. :) I just can't get over how much S looks like K, it will be so interesting to see how much they look alike as they get older.
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable!!! Did she do the crazy-pitiful lip quiver when you pulled her out of the bath in the split second before you got her in the towel? We were always amazed at how quickly Infant Ali's body temperature could drop to the lip-quiver point!
ReplyDelete