Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our Girls

This video makes me laugh. S is smiling...probably just gas but it's still cute. I was trying to get K to tell us about her sister, but it didn't work too well. She keeps insisting that S is not a girl, she's just a baby. We keep trying to explain that she is a girl baby, but K is not having it. Oh well, she'll get it eventually I guess. :)

S's schedule is slowly getting worked out. Two nights she has only woke twice to eat and then went right back to sleep, but then last night she was awake for two hours straight, crying on and off until I finally just gave up and fed her again and then she slept until ten. :P It's hard to believe she is already a week and half old. It really does go by quickly.

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Rach!! You have two very beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious!! K is amazing with S. We would like to see you soon. I will email you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! I love the argument of her not being a girl - so typical toddlerish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way - you impress me greatly! You're the first blogger that I've known to be able to continue blogging with a newborn and a toddler. Seriously - good job! It's good to know that it CAN be done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! K cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete