Okay, I finally got my pictures together! Here are some shots of me, K, and S. You can decide for yourself if we look alike. In some pictures I think we look identical and in others not so much. Here are a few "stats" first.
~
Me: 7 lbs. even (two weeks early)
K: 8 lbs. 1 oz. (three days late)
S: 8 lbs. 3 oz. (three days early)
Me: 19 1/2 inches
K: 20 3/4 inches
S: officially 18 1/2 inches, we think it was closer to 20
~
Here is my baby picture from the hospital.
K - a week or so old
S - a few weeks old
K
S
Me
K
Me
KS
MeK
And S
So there you have it. Do you think we look alike? The shots weren't real good for comparisons sake but it was the best I could do at the moment. :) ~
And for comparisons sake here are a few other facts about K and S.
~
Being pregnant with K was relatively easy. Morning sickness was fairly mild and lasted till exactly 12 weeks. I gained 33 pounds with K. K's birth was surprisingly easy. My water broke and K was born exactly seven hours later.
~
Being pregnant with S was fairly difficult, morning sickness was much worse and lasted till 16 weeks. I was terribly uncomfortable throughout the second and third trimesters. I gained 18 pounds with S, and I was really only in true labor for an hour.
~
K was a good baby, but definitely had fussy periods and cried a lot. S is very mellow and rarely cries unless she is hungry or has a dirty diaper.
~
Well, that's all for now. It will be interesting to see the similarities and differences as they both grow and change.


I think if I didn't have the pictures labeled, I would get you all mixed up. You look so much alike! They will be blessed if they continue to look like their mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteOnly 18 pounds?!?!?!?! WOW!! I really, really, REALLY hope I can have that good of luck when I have #2. Seriously impressive.
ReplyDeleteYes, I think y'all all look identical! That's so cool!!
..and, your Mom's shorts are cracking me up. Although I am more impressed that she could wear those and look so good right after giving birth, so my laughter may be more bitterness... :)
Yes, you definitely look alike!!! It's so fun to see all of the pictures together!
ReplyDelete