Okay, well, I have pictures. They are completely unedited and in desperate need of some cropping but here they are. These are some of the latest from our Valentines weekend. K calls it Valentimes with an "m". :) Here she is making Valentines with her sister. She is such a ham lately and I have a hard time getting her to smile directly at the camera. Hopefully it's just a phase.

K loves to use scissors so I try to give her supervised cutting time in the hopes that she won't be tempted to try to use them on her own. :)

K and Daddy made "
Valentimes tookies!" on Friday night.

Waiting patiently for them to be done. :)

Since T had Monday off we headed out to the farm on Saturday to spend the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's. Auntie Nae and Uncle Wade came down for the day. Here they are meeting S for the first time. Danae was actually induced this morning, so we should have a new nephew by nightfall!

K helping Grandma make our Valentines dinner. T and his Dad took K to a model train show...such a romantic Valentines day.
Hahaha. I've never been a big Valentines fan so I didn't mind. We usually stay home and avoid all the crowds anyway. :)

And here are our two little loves. As you can see, S still has her umbilical cord stump. It doesn't seem to show any signs of falling off any time soon even though she will be three weeks tomorrow. I'm ready for it to go. Hopefully it will fall off soon. Oh, and some exciting (for me) news...S only woke to eat once last night! She went five solid hours between feedings...her longest stretch yet!
Yay for sleep! :)

Well, I feel like I am really scattered in my blog-thinking since I haven't been able to post. Hopefully I will organize my thinking soon and be able to post some more coherent posts. :)
Emery doesn't want to pose for pictures anymore either! I find it highly annoying! :)
ReplyDeleteK's hair is looking so cute with all those curls coming in. And I can believe how S's eyes are always open! She looks like a very alert baby.
What a cute picture of K and S. I think they look a lot alike. It sure seems like K has been a wonderful older sister! Can't wait to see you guys soon and meet your new little bundle of joy!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! What a fun weekend. I love time with family.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love that last picture. K is going to be such a good big sister!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Oh man, Anneka LOVES scissors, too. I have yet to find kid scissors here. She uses these little scissors from my mini-sewing kit. She cuts and cuts paper at least three long sessions a day.
ReplyDelete