Noni got some awesome cds that put scripture verses to songs for easy memorizing so every time K goes somewhere with her she comes home with a new song. We love hearing her sing scripture verses. She is so funny when she does it. She didn't really want to stand still for me and sing, but here is Acts 4:12 - Salvation is found in nobody else, for there is no other name, under heaven, given to men by which we must be saved.
Buryat New Year
6 years ago
That is so precious! It reminds me of when I was younger, we were taught songs for Bible verses. She will probably remember those if she keeps hearing them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Where did your mom find the CD's?
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute, I love the idea of singing scripture! I can't believe how big she is, its been ages since I have seen you all!
ReplyDeleteMy mom had those too for Joe and I. Too bad they are all on cassette now. That is so precious to hear a little one rejoicing in the Lord!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! I need to check those out for Ali - she'd love them!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing her learn things that she learned at Gramamma's or Sunday School - it's like opening a gift!