Tuesday, May 5, 2026

Spring Break!

 We had a wonderful Spring Break! It felt super busy but at the same time I didn't get anything done, haha. On Monday we brought home four extra girls from Drama Club! Peaches had been asking if we could have another sleepover since her birthday one went so well. This time L, M, and A were all able to come. It was already almost 8PM by the time we got home so they went straight downstairs to settle their beds and watch a movie. They did High School Musical 2. I brought them popcorn about halfway through. 

 
They had a hard time settling down to go to sleep, but the whispers finally stopped around 10:45. Unfortunately they were up bright and early. T said he heard them at 6:40. :P  
 
We did pancake cereal for breakfast again.  

 
 Happy girls!
 
 
 
It wasn't super warm, but it was sunny so they spent all morning running in and out of the house. 

 
 They were all over the property, but followed the rule: I had to be able to see them from the house.

 
They have been hanging around the Drama Club boys too much, haha. They made themselves weapons out of sticks. It was actually pretty impressive. They made working bows and arrows using just sticks and some yarn! 

 
They played games and just enjoyed the sunshine. 

 
I made them a picnic for lunch. 

 
One of their games was "Murder in the Dark" but in the light, haha. I looked out the window at one point to see these three lying "dead" in the driveway. 

 
This is the only picture I got of them, but Peanut also got to have S spend the night! Their parents don't usually allow sleepovers but they made an exception so the girls were pretty excited!  
 

 S's mom picked them (and L) up and took them to town. They got donuts and got to spent an hour and half at Goodwill so they were happy girls!!

 
The rest of Spring Break was spent in the hot tub... 

 
Helping Noni... 

 
Going to the movies...Daddy and Peanut were here too but they were still getting their popcorn. 

 
More hot tubbing. 

 
And a game night with the family! Noni made a delicious brisket and we played The Bible is Funny. Mama was cracking us up! 

 
I'm not sure what else we did but Spring Break flew by! Only a few more weeks and then we're on to summer! We can't wait! 

1 comment: