Boo is not planning to play Club next year so this was her last tournament. It will be nice having one more thing off the schedule, but I will miss watching her play! She is so good at it and I love seeing her out there doing her thing!
Since it was her last tournament I decided to skip church and go to the whole thing. We drove in early that morning and met up with the other girls.
They were back at the main gym for this one which means they improved their record over the season.
They spent about 45 minutes warming up before their first game. I always think it's funny that they "warm up" in between all their games even if they are back to back. They hardly stop moving the whole day! She was sore that week after 9 hours of volleyball!
I love that they pray together before each game.
She played great, as usual!
She had so many great hits and touches!
I didn't get a picture but Uncle B, Aunt M, and Cousin E all came and watched three of her games! It was so fun to see them! The first set the girls were not warmed up I guess because they lost 9 to 25, but then the next set they woke up and just barely lost at 23 to 25.
The second game they lost the first set 14 to 25, but they really stepped it up the second set and Boo had some awesome blocks!
This was a tough fought set and they were so excited when they won 26 to 24!
Unfortunately they weren't able to pull out the third set. After a quick lunch break they were back at it. Noni arrived, after church, and was able to see this one.
Boo has really improved her hitting this season! I am excited to see her play in the Fall!
They lost their third game and then had to work. Noni and I went for a walk around the complex while we waited for the next game.
So thankful Boo got to do these two Club seasons with two of her best friends! Love these sweet girls!
N had told her that he wasn't able to come but then surprised her. She was so happy!
Maybe his presence gave her the boost she needed because they won the next game! :)
She had some great saves!
Since they won that game they got to play the next one. They didn't end up pulling out the win, but it was a great game!
What an awesome season of growth! So proud of this girl and her hard work on and off the court!
No comments:
Post a Comment