Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Rain and Rollercoasters!

 Bug and Boo went to the themepark earlier in August with their friends so while they were at their school retreat we meet up with Auntie N and K for a fun day! Unfortunately our old streak of picking the coldest day in August rang true once again, but we were still excited to be there!. :P

 
It was sprinkling when we first arrived. The girls wanted to go on the carousel first thing.

 
And then we decided to go ahead and ride the train because it was a way to get undercover. It poured the whole time we were on it and then finished right as we were getting off! Perfect timing.

 
From then on it was rides, rides, and more rides!

 
I love how these two are the best of friends.

 
They rode every ride in kiddie land...some multiple times!

 
Sweet sisters!

 
Lou was too short to ride the kiddie coaster without an adult so I had to go with her. I think my car sickness gets worse as I get older. Two times in a row and I was getting nauseous. :P 

 
Peaches sat across from us so while we were spinning we would get glimpses of her.

 
We never even attempted to go to the water park side this year. It was way too cold. We didn't even do any of the rides where you can get wet. Brr. 

 
Daddy and Peanut were off riding roller coasters that whole time. We met up for lunch and later ice cream.

 
"What color is my tongue?!"

 
Then Lou, K, Auntie N and I decided to go on the old cars while Peaches took the plunge...literally...to ride her first roller coaster!

 
Auntie N got this one. Lou was so proud to be driving all by herself!

 
She was so excited when we passed cousin K.

 
Meanwhile...these brave girls went on a roller coaster that does two upside down loops! 
 
 
I took Lou on a few more rides.

 
And then she decided she didn't want to be left behind and joined the adrenaline junkies! Big day for joining the roller coaster club!

 
There they go!

 
And they are still smiling at the end so it must have been good! She later said, "I was laughing the whole time because I was terrified!"

 
Way to go brave girls!

 
I guess I don't need to go next year; I can just let Daddy take them to roller coaster alley, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment