We missed our town parade this year because we were flying to Texas that morning, but the girls were happy that we still got to do the chalk contest the day before. We met up with some friends and got to chalking!
Sweet girl!
We had a string of girls down the sidewalk! Two from one family, three from another, and then our three. Boo and Peanut were at camp.
Funny girl.
Peaches did Stitch and a Happy Summer sign.
Bug did a very complicated 3D design that turned out awesome!
Usually the little ones are done in about half an hour but we were there for almost two hours before they finished!
Lou wrote Jesus in the heart all on her own. So sweet!
Great job Peaches!
Bug's design took a long time so the little ones and I walked over to the library book sale for a while and then came back to watch her finish up.
She is so talented!!
Close up. I was seriously impressed with how 3D this looked!
We never heard who won this year, but I would be surprised if she didn't!
No comments:
Post a Comment