We headed over to Noni's for Mama's birthday and spent another fun day with the family. There were golf cart rides...
And dominoes...
Another yummy dinner and then cake and presents!
The little ones made her sweet cards.
We all went together on getting her a new easy chair for her living room, but T insisted that she needed this gift since she loves birds...
The Lego birdhouse, haha.
Grandma and Grandpa also sent a gift...pop its, lol, since she had so much fun with them on the 4th!
We celebrated my birthday a few days later by going to paint pottery! They all went together and got me a gift card! Normally I try to paint something small since it is so expensive, but with the gift card I was able to get a nice big platter than I can use for entertaining and church events!
Peanut made another ice cream bowl so now we have 7!
Lou painted a fox.
And Peaches did a llama.
A wonderful birthday celebration!!
We got Papa Murphey's and took it back to the house for dinner, and Aunt K and Aunt J made my favorite summer dessert! I don't know what it's called but it's pretty much coconut cream pie on top of a pecan sandie.
My actual birthday was very relaxed. The girls and I hung out and didn't do much of anything. They put the slip n slide back out and played around.
They made me a chalk sign.
T got off a little early and went to see the new Despicable Me 4 movie and then tried out Wing Stop. It was a perfect birthday!
42 is looking pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment