On Peanut's rebirthday we went to Walmart amongst our errands and she spent some of her money to buy this little craft thing where you make a tiny replica of something. She chose a bowl of ice cream and it had all the ingredients to make this. It took a couple days for it to dry, but it was so cute!
We also stopped and got frozen yogurt that day. I think the big girls were at a church event.
This is where Jax sleeps every night. One night I looked over and noticed that someone had dropped a pillow on the ground. He must have thought it was just for him. Haha.
Last year Grandma gave me some of T's great-grandmother's peonys. They didn't look too happy last fall and I was afraid I'd lost them, but they came back and were super happy!
She also gave me this beautiful one for my birthday last year. I love the color!!
We picked strawberries at Noni's and made parfaits the next morning with them.
My friend S came and stayed with us for a few days when she came to town for her nephew's graduation. Peaches and Lou became her new best friend and loved following her around and talking with her while she got ready in the mornings.
I had to get a picture of her with her "little friends" before she left. We were sad to see her go, but she has important mission work to do in Mexico!
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment