Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Lake-cation! - Part 2

 The girls and I had lunchables on the balcony and enjoyed the view. It wasn't crazy hot this year so I wasn't as worried about them getting too much sun like I usually am.

 
I met T halfway across the bridge with a Pepsi during his lunch break because they only had coke at his luncheon. The girls were waving to us from our room, second from the left in the middle.

 
We took our lunch leftovers down to feed the ducks.
 
 
 
And then it was back to the pool...or hot tub...for a couple more hours.

 
They would stay in the hot tub for a while and then go jump in the pool to cool off again. 

 
Peanut took this picture.

 
 I let them jump in if there was no one in the hot tub. Lou can jump high!

 
We saw a mama with baby ducks on our way back to the room. :)

 
We met Daddy back at the room and got ready to go out to dinner, but first we had time for a little shopping at the toy store. They got this cute new ice cream bench.

 
We went out to a nice dinner with Daddy's board of commissioners and the girls did beautifully. It's always a little stressful to take them to dinner with the "bosses" but they did a great job minding their manners. They talked politely with everyone and even drew each person a picture to take home.

On the way back to the resort we stopped at the park for our annual pictures. Peanut is getting tall too!



 
We stayed to play for a few minutes.

 
This little monkey is so strong! 

 
And this one too.
 

 
Our last stop was frozen yogurt before heading back for bed.

 
Last of the pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment