I had pretty much forgotten that we had this bouncy house when Peanut found it in the grange and asked if we could bring it over. It had a big rip in it which was why we hadn't used it in a while...like years. She spent about two hours sewing it up and then I spent another hour reinforcing it and then we added duct tape to the seam and it held! They have spent hours and hours on it the past few weeks!
Squeezing every last drop of nice weather out of the calendar before winter hits.
They love to sit in it while it's flat and then have me turn it on and it rises and pushes them upwards.
I found about thirty pictures on my phone of Lou's hand and other masterpieces. Haha. Here are three for your enjoyment.
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment