Saturday, November 4, 2023

"Knock Knock!" - Part 19

 February 28th

Trying to convince me to make chicken nuggets even though we had already had them that week. "But Momma! Think of the chicken nugget happiness!"

November 14th

Grandma asked Peaches to get her some water. "Sure thing Grandma! Do you want a cup with a holder?" She meant handle.

November 16th

She was taking a test and then checked the answers when she was finished. She proudly told me, "Behold! I did it!"

December 6th

Lou: "Mommy? Why does E need glasses?" Me: "Because she needs them to see properly." E: "That's right. I just have a little glitch in my eye and the glasses fix it." 

December 8th

Me: "Do you want to go with me to get the oil changed?" E: "What?!? Yes!!! I love that place! It has a princess castle and a dead reindeer hanging from the ceiling!" S: "What did she say??" Me: "I think she's talking about the hunting mounts on the wall."

December 29th

I had just gotten back from worship team practice and was eating dinner. She came running down the stairs. "Well hey Momma! I didn't know you were here! Welcome back to the family!" 

January 17th

We were talking about dance on the way there and Lou was worried about being thirsty. Me: "Don't worry you will get a water break." E: "Last week we didn't get a water break." Me: "Really? How come?" E: "I don't know.  Maybe she didn't want us to have some good hydration."

March 15th

Boo rhetorically asked E how she could have reddish hair which led to a discussion about genes and how we have more than one set of them....Boo: "So Peaches got Grandpa's genes?" (he's the only one in the family with red hair). E: "What?! I'm not wearing Grandpa's jeans! They'd be like a dress on me!!" 

August 21st

They were talking about some toys and she asked Bug if they had those kind of toys"in the old days". Me: "How old are you talking?" Her: "Oh I don't know. Like the 2010's!?" 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment