Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Farm Fireworks!

Auntie Nae had bought a bunch of fireworks so after our BBQ she brought them out. T and Boo were most interested in the noisy bottle rockets. :P

 
The younger girls loved the sparklers!

 
She got the really long handled ones that last a long time and they had so much fun with them!

 
 


 
They also loved all the pretty fountains! She had gotten a big pack so there were quite a few! 
 
 
 
Here are a couple of videos I took.
 


So much fun! Thank you Auntie Nae!

 
The next morning was the 4th and we were able to hang out and enjoy time with Grandma while the guys worked in the shop all morning.
 
 
I have always loved this dress that Auntie Nae bought for Cousin K when she was a baby. It's size 18 month, but Lou was wearing it as a shirt this year. I think it's the last year for it.:)
 
 
We packed up and headed to the airport to pick up Auntie J and Auntie K! Pictures to come!
 
Thanks for a wonderful weekend Grandma and Grandpa!



No comments:

Post a Comment