We spent as much time as we could at Noni's over the next week and played lots of games!
This was the day before Mama's birthday but we celebrated early because Bug and Boo were doing their "Mission Trip" on her birthday which I'll explain later.
Presents! I had found a little ceramic blue bird that I knew she would love.
92!
Lou took these next few pictures while we were playing dominoes. She cut Aunt J out on this one. :P
The girls had to show off all their new tricks. :)
And inspect Noni's beautiful garden! She got a really early start on it this year so she's already getting to harvest some things!
They went shopping and bought Mama some new plants so they spent some time potting them.
Noni bought these gigantic strawberries! It only took a few of them for a fruit salad for all of us.
Another day and more games!
And more pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment