Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Seattle! - Part 3

 The second day the littles slept until 7:30 and then we had breakfast and relaxed and hung out until it was time to check out. The Airbnb was really nice and had lots of space for all of us. Lou, Peaches, Daddy, and I were in one room, Bug, Boo, Peanut, and Cousin S got the master bedroom with two mattresses on the floor, Uncle B and Auntie M got the other queen bedroom, and Cousin E got the smallest bedroom on his own...perks of being the only boy cousin there. :)

 
After we checked out the guy headed to their baseball game and us girls headed to Ikea! The rest of the girls loved it just as much as Bug did last year!

 
The little ones thought it was the biggest playhouse ever!

 
The loved playing house with all the displays!

 
Pretending to floss. Haha!

 
Each time I said we needed to keep going they squealed, "Moving day! We have to move to our new house!"

 
It was a giant playland for them. We stayed for almost three hours! And I did manage to do a little shopping while they were playing. I got a rolling cart for art supplies, and some fun faux plants to decorate with. We also got some more cups, plates, and bowls for them.
 
 
 Meanwhile the guys were watching one of the best games of their life!

 
Us girls headed to a nearby mall for a late lunch and some more shopping. The Lego store was the favorite!

 
The little ones are not the easiest to shop with so I took them to the mall playground while the big girls shopped with Auntie M and Cousin S.

 
They got this adorable cotton candy critter. :)

 
Lou is so crazy. I saw her step into the purple box, glanced over to check on Peaches and when I looked back she was standing on top with one foot on the butterfly. :P This was after I yelled at her to get down. 

 
They ran and jumped all over this little playground for nearly an hour!

 
We did a little more shopping and then it was time to meet back up with the guys and head home. The M's almost lost the game but pulled it out with some crazy and exciting plays. I think T said there were 8 home runs in that game between the two teams! It was an awesome game and I'm so glad it's the one he happened to pick. A wonderful belated 40th celebration!

 
Such a fun weekend!!! I hope we get to do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment