After the park we started walking towards Pike's Place and came across this balloon artist. He was HILARIOUS! We were there for about 20 minutes while he made us all balloons and he was cracking us up the whole time!
Auntie M sent me these pictures of us listening to him.
Everyone got to pick what they wanted and then he even gave us adults some too!
Balloon fun!
It was lunchtime at this point so we found a sandwich shop and managed to find somewhere to sit. Seattle was crazy crowded!
I loved all the flowers everywhere!
Bug took this cool shot.
We made it!
We saw the gum wall, the pig, and the fish mongers!
I always thought this was so cool when I was little!
We shopped Pike's Place for a couple of hours before calling it quits. Lou did not like all the crowds and kept asking, "When we leaving this place?" as we shuffled along.
We found the same little ice cream shop we took Bug to when we were there last year.
Everyone was tired so Uncle B paid for us to ride the Link back to the cars. I think it ended up being Lou and Peaches favorite part of the trip!
Sweet cousins!
So excited to ride the "train"!
I love her double fisted squeal of joy!
Bug took these next two.
Such a fun day hanging out with the cousins and seeing new sights!
No comments:
Post a Comment