Monday, October 15, 2018

Back to School Picnic

Here is what Peaches was doing while we were having the first day back to school...having fun with Noni!


Noni said she was literally running as fast as she could to go gather eggs. 


I don't think she broke any this time. Haha. :)

 

Normally I don't make an effort to go to any of the Back to School meet and greets that the school puts on because we have never had a teacher from our side of the state before, but this year Boo actually got one! We packed a picnic and headed to town as soon as we were done for the day and for the first time we got to meet one of the girls' teachers! She is super sweet and we are looking forward to a wonderful year with her! Boo also got to meet two of her classmates!


We were close to the carousel so we decided to check out the new building they put it in.  Peaches wasn't too sure about it. 


She nervously waited for it to start. You aren't supposed to take pictures when it's moving, but I wish I had because once it got going she had the biggest smile on her face! 





We fed the "goat" and said goodbye to the new friends before heading to the carpet store where we picked out new carpet for the Farmhouse! 


Pictures from that coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment