Monday, October 1, 2018

AWANA

 Our first day of school was also our first day of AWANA! The girls were super excited to be back! Peaches still isn't techniqually old enough to go (for another 4 months) but Noni let her come to Cubbies.
 

I didn't want to buy her a vest because she still has her two official years to do it and get patches, but someone turned in this used vest so I let her have it. 


She was SOO happy! She hugged it to herself and said, "I a Cubbie!"


Peanut was racing around the circle like a streak of lightening! 




Friends!


Boo was super excited because it's her first year in T&T!


And it's Buggy's last! Wow, can't believe she's almost done with lower AWANA!


We're looking forward to another great year! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm a T&T helper this year. Wish I was there to be with the girls!

    ReplyDelete