Thursday, July 26, 2018

Leftover Thursday

 I love love love how industrious our girls are becoming! They are really learning all the tools and how to use them. They wanted help to build a fort the other day and we were busy working on the house so they found a pile of screws leftover from pulling off the roof, the screw gun, some scraps and started building! It took them a couple of days and several failed attempts but they stuck with it and ended up with a cute little fort! Way to go girls! Sister Squad Construction now open for business! Haha!


They even put a "floor" in with roofing scraps, and I thought it was so funny. I couldn't find the hammer stapler one night. Where was it? Oh the 5 year old had it and was fixing their roof. :)

 

Peanut wanted to "braid" my hair and then take a picture. :)


The girls put on a play/puppet show for me one day. It was Cinderella.


Our garden is NOT doing well this year for some reason, but I did get enough spinach for one good salad. :)


Pretty back door! Yay!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment