Monday, July 23, 2018

4th of July!

The girls were not overly excited with the first half of our 4th of July. Grandma and Grandpa came over and spent most of the day working. Grandma cut insulation while I put it up. We got most of the addition insulated in just two hours. Grandpa and Daddy worked on wiring, and a bunch of other things.


Peaches got a hold of my phone and took about 40 pictures. Haha! Here are two of the non-blurry ones. Daddy.


And Mommy.


And then she wanted a picture of herself. :)


The girls and I headed home for naptime and to get ready for the evening. I pulled out all the bag of 4th of July clothes and they had fun finding something in their size. I went out to grab one picture of the 4 of them, but it turned into a mini-photo session when they each wanted their own and some together. Haha. Cutie pies!


Getting so tall!



SO proud of her first lost tooth!


This wild child keeps us on our toes, but we couldn't love her any more!


Beautiful Boo!


Love these babies that are growing WAY too fast for this Mama! 


Fireworks pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment