Thursday, May 17, 2018

Leftover Thursday

 One of Peaches favorite things to do is look at pictures and watch videos on my phone. Now she has figured out how to TAKE pictures! I find dozens of pictures on my phone every day because even if I try to hide it she somehow manages to get a hold of it. :P 

I was painting my toes the other day and she found me. "Too! Too!" So she got her first pedicure. I guess she wanted photographic evidence. :)

:)


There were at least 30 pictures of her "beh".


She has also learned how to take off her clothes so we will randomly find her stripped down. Thankfully Buggy took this pic before the underwear went. :P


She loves her some honey mustard! 


And we have a little monkey! I used to do this same thing. Haha.


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment