Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Party Time!

I always try to give potty training three days of undivided attention so Daddy took the big girls away for the three day weekend (President's day). Thankfully it was cousin W's birthday so they had a great time going to his party and spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's. Peanut rested up on the way to prepare I guess. :)


He took them to Toys R Us on the way.



And out to lunch.


W had a Emoji party! So cute! I wish I could have gone. It sounds like they had a blast.


Happy birthday!


Party!


Presents.


T took our new bouncy house and they have one so it was double the fun!


They had a ball and then did more shopping on the way back. T dropped them off at Noni's and they stayed the night and came back the next day. Here they are sporting their new stuff he bought them. :)


I think they had a better weekend than I did. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment