Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"Dat funny?" - The last installment

I just finished making Boo her "funny sayings" book. It was so fun to look back at her toddler and preschool years. She was such a funny toddler because she could talk just as well as an older kid, but in such a tiny body! I added to the book a couple of sayings from the last year or so.This first one was from November 2016.

November 25th

"Daddy, would you like some apple pie on a mode?" 

March 13th 

She was writing her friend a letter and filling out the address. "Mommy?" She asked, "What's Caleb's po box?" (Po as in So)

April 23rd

"Wow, I ate an ice cream cone and I didn't get any freezer burn! Umm, no that's not right...what's that word?" Bug: "Brain freeze."

April 30th

"Daddy? Mommy went to the store, can we go golfing?" T: "No, sorry love." S: "Are you going to the  new house?" T: "Yes, you can practice golfing at the new house." S: "Oh great! I'll go get suitable then!" 

December 30th 

Boo, Peanut, and Peaches were taking a bubble bath. The water was nice and warm. Boo said happily, "I want to stay in here until Jesus comes back!" 

:)

1 comment: