Thursday, November 2, 2017

Leftover Thursday

It's kind of funny...Bug and Boo are taller than most of their friends (their age) and Peanut and Peaches are smaller than theirs. Even though Boo moved up to the next level of dance and is one of the youngest she is still in back row because she's one of the tallest in her class. :( 

I took this picture of Peaches and her friend in the nursery the other day. Peanut is shorter and smaller and 6 months older! It will be interesting to see how our four girls heights play out in the end.


Peaches LOVES shoes. She can be found trying on shoes at all times of the day. She really wanted to wear these pretty church shoes of Peanut's the other day. 


I helped her put them on and she was SO happy!


Peaches is kind of scared of our little fake fireplace so Boo was teaching her to sit back from it and warm her hands. I guess Bug originally taught her at Noni and Papas.


So cute.


Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment